Friday 29 April 2011

Holidays!



Isn't this time of the year great? So many holidays giving us the most wonderful long weekends....What more could we ask for, time with family and friends, and the weather has just been amazing!
I would love to know where families go with young children, family friendly hot spots. It can be so expensive to go on holidays, sometimes I guess it would be so hard to entertain the children. I am sure we will get to that as Bailey grows. I would like to find a place that is somewhat close but somewhere we could go to every year just as a mini get away. Suggestions very welcome!
We are off to the Gold Coast in a couple of weeks just for a two night stay. It may be a little chilly for the beach but we thought (providing the weather is nice) a trip to Currumbin might be a nice idea, I am sure Bailey will love the animals and all of the birds at feeding time!

No comments:

Post a Comment